Terms and Conditions
The Condition of Use
While exploiting the Website, you are to consent:
- That you have already reached the legal age of your jurisdiction. The term ‘’legal age’’ is the age that one is rightfully allowed to gamble in your country. If you have not yet reached the jurisdiction age, you should not use the Website. By using our Website as a guest or visitor, you certify and guarantee that they have reached the jurisdiction age. We bear no responsibility when children use our Website.
- To use the Website in accordance with all relevant laws, regulations, and statutes.
- To not use the Website in a way that infringes the legal claims and interests of the Company and its affiliates or associates.
- Not use the Website in a manner that is illegal, criminal, dishonest, or imitates another person or entity.-
- Not to use the Website for committing any spam, viruses, malware and logic bombs. You agree not to use the Website for gaining unauthorized access. You agree not to use or abuse bugs and glitches in the Website for the purpose of any objection (including the idea of gaining entrance that would contrarily not be accessible to you).-
- Not to use the Website in an illegal, illicit, fraudulent, offensive, abusive, threatening, harassing, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, hateful, sexist, embarrassing, offensive, discriminatory, derogatory, incorrect, political, racist, profane or menacing manner.
- Not use the Website in a manner that may provoke data breach, data leakage, or similar result.
- Not to conflict, interrupt, or create an unreasonable load on the Website.
All the actions completed from your computer or electronic device will be deemed to be performed by you unless you confirm otherwise.
Everything that is placed on the Website including design details, graphic illustrations, pictures, codes, videos, software, scripts, music, sounds, and other things (from now on the Content) is legally owned or licensed/authorized for use by the Company. You are not allowed to reproduce, distribute, broadcast, or otherwise spread any content that is displayed on the Website. Nothing contained in these Terms or our Website may/shall be viewed as the grant of the rights to the content that is displayed on the Website. All rights are reserved.
Disclaimer. Limitation of Liability
ALL MATERIALS THAT ARE FOUND ON THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING MATERIALS THAT ARE LINKED TO THE WEBSITES DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARE PRESENTED AS AN ‘’AS IS’’ BASIS. THEY BEAR NO GUARANTEE OF ANY SORT EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY THE LAW, THE COMPANY AND THE AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL THE WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER IT IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THAT INCLUDES WITHOUT LIMITATION OF ANY WARRANTY OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WARRANTING OR MAKING ANY DELINEATIONS CONCERNING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS FOUND ON THIS WEBSITE, FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, LEGITIMACY, CORRECTNESS, SECURITY OR OTHERWISE. IF YOU USE ANY OF THESE MATERIALS ON THOSE WEBSITES OR ANY OTHER LINKED WEBSITES, IT WILL AFFECT THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USAGE OF THIS WEBSITE INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, DATA OR THE DISTRIBUTED SOFTWARE, WHETHER DOWNLOADED OR ACCESSED FROM OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, SHOULD BE DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR BUSINESS, YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR THE LOSS OF DATA WHICH MAY RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH CONTENT, DATA AND/OR SOFTWARE. NEITHER US NOR OUR ASSOCIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES AND SUPPLIERS SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION EITHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER LOSSES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, OR RELATED COMMERCIAL LOSS), WHETHER YOU ARE IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, EMERGING OUT OF THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE MATERIALS THAT ARE ACCESSIBLE IN THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONNECTED WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE ARE ENCOURAGED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, NOR FOR ANY CLAIM BY A THIRD PARTY. THIS WEBSITE IS NOT A GAMBLER PROVIDER NEITHER IS IT A CONTRACTOR, PRINCIPAL, AFFILIATE, ASSOCIATE, AGENT OR BRANCH OF ANY GAMBLING PROVIDER, GAMBLING WEBSITE OR PAYMENT SOLUTION PROVIDER.
NOTHING ON THIS WEBSITE SHALL FORM A PARTNERSHIP, A JOINT VENTURE BETWEEN THE COMPANY AND ANY GAMBLING PROVIDER OR ANY PAYMENT SOLUTION PROVIDER, THAT IS DESIGNATED ON THE WEBSITE. ALL THE RATINGS AND REVIEWS THAT ARE REPRESENTED ON THE WEBSITE ARE ONLY FOR THE PURPOSES OF INFORMATION. THE COMPANY DOES NOT ENSURE THE LAWFULNESS OF GAMBLING ACTIVITIES OR ANY PAYMENT EXPLICATION IN YOUR JURISDICTION.
Your consent shall protect, indemnify and keep the Company and its executives, affiliates, employees, officers, agents, representatives, attorneys, licensees, partners, servants, subsidiaries, predecessors, principals, successors, proprietors, and assigns from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, operations, accidents, damages, judgments, settlements, losses, injuries, dangers, penalties (including legal, administrative and organizational), losses, and expenses (including fair attorneys' fees), that are correlating to or arising from the use of the Website (or by anyone utilizing your PC or electronic device), your deception, infringement of the legislation, or willful wrongdoing, and any violation (intentional or not) by you of these Terms.
You cannot assign or transfer your rights and responsibilities according to these terms and conditions with no previously written approval of the Company. Such an agreement or transfer having no agreement from our side shall be invalid and unenforceable. We may assign or transfer our rights and responsibilities under these Terms without having any consent from your side and without any warning.
These Terms and any non-contractual commitments that arise out in juncture wot these terms shall be administered and interpreted by complying to the Laws of Cyprus. Your consent to represent Cyprus courts sole jurisdiction in regards to any legitimate conflict between you and the Company that may arise from connection with these Terms.