The Fundamentals of Neteller
In simple words, Neteller is just an e-wallet, just like any other payment method, but it has its unique features and benefits. It is not only used by gamblers to make deposits and withdrawals in casinos but also for other online transactions as long as the system is supported by the website at your choice.
This guide will assist gamblers who have been searching for a reliable and suitable method to make deposits and withdrawals of their winnings. Ensure that you go through it up to the very end so that you can learn how to use the e-wallet, how to find the best online Neteller casino and why Neteller is preferable for making your gambling transactions than any other online payment method.
How Neteller Works
How does Neteller work? Neteller serves as an intermediate between you and the final beneficiary of the funds, which, in our case, is an online casino. You simply send money from your bank account to your Neteller account then you maintain it there until the need arises for any kind of online payments, money transfers and so on. It makes the whole procedure much simpler and quicker, as there will be no need for you to disclose your banking details to third parties. You are also not required to fill in your card details each time you need to make a deposit to the casino or when making any other transaction.
The Pros and Cons of Neteller
Neteller is a well-known online payment platform that is widely used all over the world solely for making deposits used for gambling. Like any other payment method, Neteller has both its advantages and disadvantages. Let us now take a closer look at both of them so that you know the dangers that come with paying using Neteller.
Advantages of Neteller payments:
- Security. You do not have to disclose any of your bank details directly to an online casino whenever you make payments with Neteller. The SSL encryption safeguards all the transactions made via the e-wallet. Moreover, you can also activate the two-step verification so as to make the payment procedure 100% secure and not to give scammers a single opportunity of breaking into your account.
- It is possible to make both withdrawals and deposits. You do not need to look for an alternative banking method to withdraw your wins when using Neteller as it is the two-in-one solution. In most cases, the withdrawal time does not go beyond 24 hours, which is much quicker than when you are using bank transfer.
- If you are a high roller, you should not be worried about the maximum limit of making withdrawals, something that is quite rare in other payment methods. Neteller does not limit the amount of money you can transfer to an online casino.
- It is simple to use, and you do not require any specific knowledge and skills to use Neteller because it has a user-friendly interface that allows you to perform money transfers in a matter of clicks.
- Neteller offers players a chance to maintain their online gambling transactions anonymous from their banks. No one will know what the money was used for so long as you use an e-wallet as the intermediate between your account and the casino account.
- Neteller casino bonuses are rare in the gambling world, but you can sometimes discover and claim them while seeking new gambling websites.
Disadvantages of Neteller payments:
- Fees are applied. Even though the Neteller fee is not that expensive, you are still obliged to pay for some services while there are other payment methods that don’t have any charges. For instance, depositing money to your account will cost you 2.5% of the funded amount, and you will need to pay 4.5% whenever you need to make a withdrawal from your Neteller account or send it somewhere else.
- Longer user verification. Be prepared for some pending periods in the verification process if you are using Neteller for making your deposits and withdrawals.
- A welcome bonus might be unavailable. Most gambling spots do not allow their welcome bonuses to be claimed by players who are using Neteller for their first deposits due to safety and verification reasons.
- Transaction restrictions. This payment method does not offer all kinds of transactions. For instance, transferring money directly from PayPal to Neteller and vice versa would be very challenging.
Neteller: How to Use When Making Online Gambling Transactions
As I had initially mentioned, making transactions using Neteller is as easy as ABC. All you need to do is follow several easy steps, and you will get your cash deposited to a casino or withdrawn to your account within minutes.
How to deposit with Neteller
- You first need to open an account with Neteller on their official website free of charge and in a matter of seconds.
- Once you create your free account, you will get a link to follow from the confirmation email.
- Please select the payment method you will be using to deposit funds to your Neteller account then link it to your e-wallet.
- Go to your preferred online casino and pick Neteller as your deposit method.
- Specify the amount you would wish to deposit then confirm the transaction. If you have activated the two-step verification, you will be needed to enter a code sent to your smartphone.
- Wait for a few minutes for the approval of the transaction, and afterwards, you are good to go!
How to withdraw with Neteller
If you are a lucky gambler and you get some wins from your selected casino, you will not have any challenges when withdrawing your funds as the process is similar to that of making deposits.
- Go to the Cashier/Banking page of the casino and select Neteller as your favoured withdrawal method.
- Specify the amount you would like to withdraw then confirm the transaction.
- Wait for the transfer of the money to your Neteller account. In most cases, it usually takes about 24 hours, but it is possible to have some minor delays.
There are several options you can choose from when you want to withdraw the funds from your Neteller account and use it. You can either maintain the money and use Neteller as your payment method when doing online shopping, without any extra charges; or you can authorise the transfer of the cash to your bank account or any other e-wallet, with a small fee for the money transfer.
A Guide on Selecting a Neteller Casino
If you do not want to spend a lot of time trying to identify the casinos that accept Neteller and whether they are secure or not, simply choose a website from my list. All the casinos mentioned are entirely secure, and they provide an exceptional gambling experience, but each of them has features that distinguish it from the rest. For this reason, I categorised them into several nominations, so think of the online casino that is the most appropriate for you then pick.
5 easy steps towards the right Neteller casino:
Now that you know what Neteller is and how to use it, you might be asking yourself how to find a casino in Ireland that you can make payments with using Neteller. Well, you got two options; the first option being following these five steps that will ensure you a secure and authentic gambling spot:
1. Make sure the gambling website is reliable
No matter what you are looking for in an online casino, your topmost priority should be security. You will not enjoy the superb choice of games and the money-making bonus terms if you are about to risk your money, will you? The first step to be taken by any player is to ensure the casino is secure. To do so, look for the following security aspects.
- A casino is licensed by UKGC, MGA or/and other reputable licensing institutions.
- It has a fairness certificate issued by eCOGRA or other independent agencies.
- SSL and/or 128-bit encryption is used to protect the players’ data.
Casoola casino meets and exceeds all these quality standards. I have been betting on this website close to a year, and I have never experienced any security challenges, just like thousands of players who opt for Mason Slots for their daily money bets.
2. Go through the bonus terms
As you already know, things get a bit consuming whenever we talk about welcome bonuses and Neteller. Therefore, if you want to start your casino journey on a high note by claiming offers and getting some bonus money, ensure that you check whether the casino has some special Neteller bonuses or at least it permits you to claim a welcome bonus once you have made a deposit on Neteller. Such kind of information should be clearly stated in the bonus Terms and Conditions. If you can’t trace them or the T&C are shady or too challenging to comprehend, then go for another casino.
Casumo offers new players a 100% match + 20 free spins with wagering requirements of 30x. This is a great promo if you are about to get involved in gambling or try out a new casino.
3. Run the mobile version
Even though I usually enjoy most of my gambling time playing on my PC or laptop, I really love and appreciate mobile gambling as it makes instant betting enjoyable and easy and sometimes you can make lots of profit. At times, I make a couple of spins as I wait in line for coffee, and I end up winning much more than the coffee costs. But for all these to be true, the casino should support a mobile version that operates well on different devices.
If you enjoy mobile gambling, ensure that you test the mobile version of the casino before you create an account. Make sure that all the features work correctly and are available. Ensure nothing is crashing or freezing and the website is generally convenient to use even on a small screen.
Bgo casino gambling website is my favourite when it comes to a reliable mobile gambling session. This is because it works well on every device, and I have never had any problems betting there.
4. Choose a casino with a wide range of games
Whether you are a newbie who has never tried out gambling products before or an expert player, a time comes when you want to try out something different. It is better if you can try something new in a casino you are familiar with than look for another website all over again. That is why I always recommend that you go for casinos that have long game lists so that you can have a variety of games to choose from any time.
Another thing to look out for at this point is the average RTP of the games offered by a gambling spot. The rates usually differ from one game to the other, but on average, it shouldn’t be lower than 94-95%.
Whenever I am in search of a casino with a variety of games and high RTP rates, I always opt for Neptune Play casino. It allows me to choose many various games that have been created by top worldwide developers.
5. Test how customer support responds
The last but not least thing to consider in my 5-step guide to choosing the best Neteller online casino is talking to the customer support and ensuring its team is friendly, responsive and ready to assist. You should be able to contact the customer support anytime, and it is better if there is an option for a live chat as waiting for an email response may take hours or even days.
Casino Cruise has a pleasant and cooperative customer support member available any time during the day or night through a live chat and can assist you very easily and quickly.
Skrill vs Neteller: What to Choose
Top-Rated Neteller Casinos - newcasinos-ie.com
|3.3||Casoola Casino||06.May.2020||100% up to €300 + 200 Free Spins||MGA|
|4.1||Casumo Casino||31.Dec.2011||100% bonus up to €300 and 20 free spins||UKGC, MGA, Sweden|
|3.1||BGO Casino||2009||100% Match Offer up to $300 on first deposit||UKGC, Alderney|
|2.6||Spins Cruise||2014||$1000 Welcome Bonus + 200 Free Spins||UKGC, MGA, Sweden|
|3.4||ComeOn Casino||2008||100% Welcome Bonus up to 25EUR||Curaçao, UKGC, MGA, Sweden|
|3.4||LeoVegas Casino||2012||Get a daily 25% Deposit Bonus from Monday to Friday||UKGC, MGA, Sweden, Denmark|
Skrill and Neteller are owned by the same company, and they are equally well-known among online gamblers. The difference in these payment methods comes with the level of security and the user-friendly interface. Nevertheless, each one has its fans and haters, just like every other thing in the world.
I use Neteller and Skrill on a regular basis for making my online gambling deposits and withdrawals. Even though their differences are not that eminent, they each have things that I love about them which make them unique to each other.
Firstly, Neteller has broad geographical coverage, and it can be utilised by more countries compared to Skrill. Similarly, Skrill accepts a wide range of currencies to be used during money transfers.
However, some players might find these factors vital when picking their payment method.
Neteller has more deposit options, such as ways to top up your account, than Skrill. However, it will cost you more to use Neteller as it charges a lot of fees when funding the account and during money transfers.
Neteller: The History
Founded in 1999 in Canada, Neteller company became one of the first e-wallets in the world. The company relocated its headquarters to the Isle of Man in 2004 – a region that is popular among everyone working in the gambling industry. In the same year, Neteller became public and made around $70 million in the IPO.
During that period, 90% of Neteller’s revenue originated from gambling transactions. The company tried to widen its offers and shift the focus from online gambling deposits, but these attempts proved unsuccessful. Since then, Neteller has remained one of the most popular methods of transferring funds to online casinos up to date.
Neteller acquired Skrill in 2015, and the name of the company was altered to Paysafe Group. Apart from Skrill, the company is also the owner of Paysafecard (a prepaid payment method), Payolution (an e-commerce app), Fans Entertainment (mobile commerce solution), and IncomeAccess (affiliate marketing provider).
The Way Neteller Makes Sure Your Transactions are Safe and Secure
Neteller is recognised as one of the most secure payment methods in the world, and it is not just a marketing scheme or empty words – the company is genuinely concerned about the security of its customers, and they do everything to ensure that you are protected. The UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has licenced Neteller, and this is enough proof that the company’s hard work is not going down the drain.
All the transactions made in Neteller are under the SSL and the 128-bit encryption. Moreover, users can also activate the two-step verification, which makes it possible only to complete a transaction when the user approves it from their phone.
Last but not least, when using Neteller, you can leave the part that requires you to share your banking information with a casino, making the whole payment procedure much secure. Neteller keeps all your personal and financial details secured and confidential, and it only serves as an intermediate between you and a casino (or any other website where you’d like to spend your money).
The Bottom Line
It is tough to pick the perfect payment method for your gambling activities. It should be secure and credible, providing quick transactions, allowing both deposits and withdrawals. It should also be available in Ireland, and the service fees should be affordable. Neteller may not be perfect, but it meets all my quality standards. I, therefore, recommend it to all players who are searching for an excellent platform for making deposits and withdrawals.
Most online casinos accept Neteller as a payment method as it is well-known by most gamblers in Ireland, thus picking one won’t be a problem. Moreover, you can always choose a website from my list of the best Neteller gambling websites, and you will be certain that it is a secure and credible one.